Loans from Start to Finish
Our experience, knowledge, networks, and financial resources help turn ideas and dreams into success stories.
When your project needs a loan, we’ll work hard to say yes.
We offer financing to buy or renovate property and plan and complete projects. Loans can be made for:
- Acquisition: to buy land or property
- Predevelopment: to pay costs related to planning a project
- Construction: to pay for building a structure
- Rehabilitation: to pay for repairing and preserving a structure
- Working capital: to finance short-term cash flow needs until other operating sources are in hand
- Leasehold improvements: to pay for project improvements when you hold a lease
- Bridge or “gap” financing: to provide funds for a short time until other project funding sources are in hand
You may know exactly what kind of loan your project needs, or you may need help sorting that out. That’s why we’re here.
Read more: Borrower Success Stories
“Genesis support and guidance was vital to our youth, families, and the community we serve. Without it, we truly would not be where we are today.”