Invest in Community Development
Investing in the Genesis Fund is an exceptional opportunity for institutions to make a tangible difference in the lives of individuals and communities.
Foundations, corporations, banks, faith communities, and other types of institutions investing in Genesis are helping pave the way for affordable housing and additional critical facilities in communities across Maine and in New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Institutional investments in the Genesis Fund create lasting social value, while earning a fixed financial return of up to 2%.
- With simple interest paid annually, you can forecast and plan for the future.
- Investments in the Genesis Fund are unsecured, but our impeccable track record speaks for itself. Since our establishment in 1992, we have achieved a 100% repayment of principal to our valued investors.
We regularly update investors on their interest and principal payments, and Genesis activities. Financials are available upon request.
Program Related Investment (PRI)
Foundations have an extraordinary opportunity to expand their philanthropic reach through a Program Related Investment (PRI) or "impact investment." By retaining funds on their balance sheet, foundations can achieve mission-based community impacts.
A Legacy of Impact
Who is investing in the Genesis Fund to create long-term solutions to critical community needs?
- Foundations, faith, and other institutions represent 25 percent of our invested capital.
- Individual investment is another 20 percent.
- Financial institutions invest the remaining 55 percent.
Invest with purpose!
Or contact us to learn more about how you can make a difference while growing your institution’s portfolio.
The above is qualified in its entirety by reference to the Genesis Community Loan Fund Prospectus, available here.
“Genesis is clearly a catalyst in addressing serious issues in our communities. The impact Genesis is having is the reason Bangor Savings Bank is honored to be a partner.”